YOU ARE THE WEENIE
I’m a goofy goober.
I wish they would have a sign like this at chain because some people are such weenies when it comes to stage divers and moshing.
This scene was improvised, so ludacris’ reaction is genuine and dwayne didn’t have a line after tyrese said his.
every episode of scooby doo
- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- *they run into one room and come out of another one, i don't fucking know how that's possible*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- *they pull the monster's mask off*
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*
I came in like a wrecking ball
what if i cut my hair short and dyed it black
and then wore my short black wig over it
and when people question my new hair i’ll be like nah its a wig
and then take the wig off
and have the exact same hairstyle underneath it
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their beliefs or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
That would be *actual* Christianity for you.
We could listen to american football, and talk about high school.
do you ever just meet someone who you think you wouldn’t really get close to but then like a year later they’ve become very close and dear to you and you just kinda think, wow im really glad i met this person i don’t know what i’d do without them
following back tons!
Page 1 of 58